Just rewatched the Syracuse / Clemson game from October... | Syracusefan.com

Just rewatched the Syracuse / Clemson game from October...

RF2044

Living Legend
...Awesome! It was exciting to watch, even knowing what the outcome would be -- the Dome was absolutely rocking after the game.

Looking forward to seeing what this staff will be able to do once they have a roster made up of their own recruits. Still have some work to do to build depth at a few positional units, but we're right on the cusp. We are extremely lucky to have Dino Babers orchestrating this climb back to prominence.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Last edited:
Love rewatching our d line’s efforts that game

...Awesome! It was exciting to watch, even knowing what the outcome would be -- the Dome was absolutely rocking after the game.

Looking forward to seeing what this staff will be able to do once they have a roster made up of their own recruits. Still have some work to do to build depth at a few positional units, but we're right on the cusp. We are extremely lucky to have Dino Babers orchestrating this climb back to prominence.

Let's Go Orange!!!
Sorry, have to say it ... what a shame we don't look like the Syracuse University football program. At least we did not wear platinum (like we did for the VT win in 2016), but geez, we don't look like ourselves wearing anything but an orange helmet.

Maybe we should wear the gimmicky unis for the Colgates, Middle Tennessee States and UConns of the world, but wear our traditional-looking garb for all other P5 and ACC games? Just talking out loud here.

I had almost forgotten about that game...thanks for reminding me.
Yes, you clearly have reason to be down in the dumps over your team's lack of success last year. If only you could enjoy the success our program had. ;)

Yes, I'm biased, season ticket holding fan of the program for 30 years, but "they" (not sure who they is) do an awesome job producing stuff like this.

That would be Austin, Shawn, And Lang (could be others but those 3 for sure)

Reactions: 007
Yes, I'm biased, season ticket holding fan of the program for 30 years, but "they" (not sure who they is) do an awesome job producing stuff like this.

And for those that doubt ED as a pro prospect and categorize him as a running qb; geeez, watch this vid. He's dropping dimes in small windows in clutch situations. Doesn't get better than that!

And for those that doubt ED as a pro prospect and categorize him as a running qb; geeez, watch this vid. He's dropping dimes in small windows in clutch situations. Doesn't get better than that!

I'm a huge Dungey fan...but I won't be surprised at all if he is not drafted.

Yes, he played great in the Clemson game. But his completion percentage for the season was less than 60%. Even more of an NFL red flag - his completion rate away from the Dome was 54.1.

Dungey is a warrior and play maker at the college level. But I don't think he has the arm talent the NFL values.

Let's Go Orange!!!
this is why I come here. I mean you just cant get insights like this anywhere else.

sometimes, I remember beating Clemson. and I feel good about the memory of being at the game. but then other memories creep in. for instance, losing the next 5 in a row by an average margin of 21 points. and then the memory of beating Clemson seems a bit diminished.

this is why I come here. I mean you just cant get insights like this anywhere else.

This coming from the guy who's next substantive post will be the first.

"Insights?" Work on your reading comprehension. If you can't get excited about that game, you aren't a fan. Which judging from your posting track record, you are a piss poor example of.

You'd make me laugh--at you, not with you, just to be clear--but then I do what everyone else does and just ignore you, and eventually you crawl back under your rock.

Last edited:
This coming from the guy who's next substantive post will be the first.

"Insights?" Work on your reading comprehension. If you can't get excited about that game, you aren't a fan. Which judging from your posting track record, you are a piss poor example of.

You'd make me laugh--at you, not with you, just to be clear--but then I do what everyone else does and just ignore you, and eventually you crawl back under your rock.
I was being serious. it was a great post. what else do you want?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom