Just watched the last GOTpaying attention to the last part involving-- | Syracusefan.com

Just watched the last GOTpaying attention to the last part involving--

CaliCuse

All American
"the red lady" Before she faded into the old naked lady whitewash her of course she removed a necklace which could be the "magic life sustaining or restoring properties to revive Jon Snow. This is in no way a "SPOILER". Its merely taking the clues given and interpreting the sequence her actions. IMO they offer the direction of the Jon Snow reincarnation. The naked old ldy wasn't just thrown in there to satisfy they quota of boobs. If anyone got turned on by that scene I strongly suggest help asap.You should also know the old lady probably wasn't real. CGI has made incredible strides in the last decade.

They have shown here without the necklace before and she was still young so it is not it that causes her apperance to change.

And we already have a thread for GoT, HERE.

The head was the Melisandre actress in makeup. From below the neck it was a nude elderly actress. They smushed them together with cgi

The head was the Melisandre actress in makeup. From below the neck it was a nude elderly actress. They smushed them together with cgi
I'm focussing on the necklace becauseI remember Alfred Hitchcock or John Ford saying "Don't show it unless you are using it. They kind of zeroed in there and considering the they way they did this isa bit telling. This isn't a spoiler and I got nothing from Terry regarding this but this is the way I see it. If I'm wrong fine we will see how they pull thiss off. Dead Jon Snow kind of deflates the storyWe would be left with Bran who IMO is the least interesting story line Arya and Sansa are far more intriguing.

It could be I wasn't watching "That close"!

"the red lady" Before she faded into the old naked lady whitewash her of course she removed a necklace which could be the "magic life sustaining or restoring properties to revive Jon Snow. This is in no way a "SPOILER". Its merely taking the clues given and interpreting the sequence her actions. IMO they offer the direction of the Jon Snow reincarnation. The naked old ldy wasn't just thrown in there to satisfy they quota of boobs. If anyone got turned on by that scene I strongly suggest help asap.You should also know the old lady probably wasn't real. CGI has made incredible strides in the last decade.
I hope you all saw Kit Harrington on Jimmy Fallon last night. His police story is worth a look up "on demand" if you missed it!

mellisandra's perfectly sculpted bosom always drew my eye away from "wait what necklace ???"

Last edited:
New Red Priestess --- also hot...

tumblr_inline_o7fb74Q1wF1t0ijhl_1280.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors