Justified | Syracusefan.com

Justified

temery

What?
I just watched the first episode of the season, and that it looks worth of a spot in my TiVo. How long has this show been on?

I checked Netflix, and couldn't find the previous season(s).

Are the previous seasons on Hulu, or is paying $2.99 an episode on Amazon my only option? I don't currently have Hulu, but it may be cheaper in the long run.

One more question - does Hulu have previous seasons for other series as well?

I LOVE 'Justified'. Think this is the third year. Occasionally features music from one of my favorite singer-songwriters--Dave Alvin, formerly of the Blasters and X. Here's one of those songs:

just a great series based on a novella by elmore leonard (the best pulp writer out there period).
tim olyphant (deadwood) does a nice job as raylon givens but imo walton goggins (boyd crowder) steals the show.
dark,violent,scary fun and not a lot of happy endings. worth a tivo methinks.

This is actually going to be the fourth season. Season two is an all-time classic season. Season three was a bit of a step down, but was still excellent. They have terrific villains on this show, and Timothy Olyphant is just awesome. It's one of my favorite shows on TV. I could watch an entire episode that's nothing but Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder having a conversation.

Also - it's not available on Hulu.

Short of buying the DVD is there any place to watch seasons 2 and 3? Is it on Amazon or Netflix?

A
I just watched the first episode of the season, and that it looks worth of a spot in my TiVo. How long has this show been on?

I checked Netflix, and couldn't find the previous season(s).

Are the previous seasons on Hulu, or is paying $2.99 an episode on Amazon my only option? I don't currently have Hulu, but it may be cheaper in the long run.

One more question - does Hulu have previous seasons for other series as well?

I'm confused. FXnetworks.com says that Season 4 is scheduled to begin on January 8. How did you get to watch the first episode?

You may be able to watch episodes from the current season on fxnetworks.com. Also it looks like fx will be repeating season 3 on December 20 and December 27. They may have episodes from previous seasons "On Demand" in early January.

I agree that season two was the best. Mag was an all time great villain. The last scene when she handed Raylon the glass of cider was incredible. I won't say more. You need to see it. Walton Goggins is also a favorite. Also great on "The Shield".

I think you've already probably said too much by describing part of that final scene with Raylan and Mags...

How the hell has this thread not been bumped since December, considering the season is almost over at this point?

It's been pretty fantastic, as always. Now come on people, bask in the glory of Raylan Givens like you should be!

How the hell has this thread not been bumped since December, considering the season is almost over at this point?

It's been pretty fantastic, as always. Now come on people, bask in the glory of Raylan Givens like you should be!

Been a fairly good season. My only disappointment is Natalie Zea not being a regular cast member anymore.

Speaking of the new pope, I found out recently that Raylans sidekick also played Scottie's buddy in Eurotrip:
Jacob-Pitts-EuroTrip.jpg

Speaking of the new pope, I found out recently that Raylans sidekick also played Scottie's buddy in Eurotrip:
Jacob-Pitts-EuroTrip.jpg
It's astonishing how much I buy that dude as a badass sniper in Justified, considering how much I pretty much hated him in EuroTrip. It helped that right before Justified came out he played a Marine in The Pacific, so it helped me see him as less of a goofball and more of an all around awesome badass.

I am amazed that i cant get anyone I know to watch this show when everyone who does thinks its great. it has so many levels. violence, story lines, great characters, humor, prostitution, drugs, Natalie Zea and is so consistent every week just has a great line you have to rewind..

For the record, last night's episode might have been the most enjoyable hour of television I've watched in years. Not a single wasted moment, and each scene kept getting better than the one preceding it.

season 5 confirmed, heard they were hoping to announce season 6 as well.. that would be great.. I love reading the recaps on EW every week really shows how much thought goes into each episode

Anyone familiar with this show? My buddy recommended it to me. I watched the first episode last night and it was intriguing (although I'll admit my attention was only about 50% focused on it).

It looks like it got great reviews.

great show .based on elmore leonard's FIRE IN THE HOLE novella. watch them all. boyd crowder is a classic!

as good as any show on TV right now. has some of the best one liners you could ask for so it does require some attention

I have watched every season of the show. It is fantastic. Modern day western.

Justified is absolutely one of the best shows of the past 10 years. Keep watching, and marvel at how much better it gets over time. The first season is probably the weakest of the four so far, but it's still outstanding.

And when you get to season two, just bask in the glory of Margo Martindale's performance as Mags Bennett. It's a TV pantheon role and performance.

Great show...started watching early this year and caught up right before this season started. Season one is okay, but it really starts to hit it's stride at the end. It becomes more serialized after that, and it's really awesome.

really sad to see this show end its run.. produced so many great episodes and a tremendous number of lines that had to be rewound to be enjoyed over again..

no love for this great show? i know some people on here watched it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom