Justified | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Justified

really sad to see this show end its run.. produced so many great episodes and a tremendous number of lines that had to be rewound to be enjoyed over again..

Just finished season 6. Really good show.

They certainly got it right, right down to the "Friends of Eddie Coyle." Somewhere, Elmore Leonard must be smiling.

I've been binge-watching the original series (it's on Hulu), and it's even better than I remembered. Boyd Crowder is a much more complex character than I had recollected, just fascinating.

I think what I like best about the show is the feast of character actors who appear. I'm in Season 2, so the Bennett family is an ongoing source of enjoyment. Just caught an episode where one of the actors who had a small part just happened to be--pre-fame Chadwick Boseman.

I also love the use of music in the show. Only natural since one of my heroes is Dave Alvin, who appears onstage in a bar scene, and provides some other music for the show.

I can't recommend this highly enough!

I've been binge-watching the original series (it's on Hulu), and it's even better than I remembered. Boyd Crowder is a much more complex character than I had recollected, just fascinating.

I think what I like best about the show is the feast of character actors who appear. I'm in Season 2, so the Bennett family is an ongoing source of enjoyment. Just caught an episode where one of the actors who had a small part just happened to be--pre-fame Chadwick Boseman.

I also love the use of music in the show. Only natural since one of my heroes is Dave Alvin, who appears onstage in a bar scene, and provides some other music for the show.

I can't recommend this highly enough!
I think they are rebooting Justified. I watched it all

I'm 're-bingeing' it. In Season 3, one Neal McDonough plays Robert Quarles, an expatriate from the Detroit mob. McDonough, who is fantastic, is an SU grad. Read his bio. Devout Catholic who refuses to do kissing scenes or anything risque on camera.

I just watched the first episode of the season, and that it looks worth of a spot in my TiVo. How long has this show been on?

I checked Netflix, and couldn't find the previous season(s).

Are the previous seasons on Hulu, or is paying $2.99 an episode on Amazon my only option? I don't currently have Hulu, but it may be cheaper in the long run.

One more question - does Hulu have previous seasons for other series as well?
I think I read every book by Elmore Leonard. He was the best. One of his characters had a great line, when asked how he had spent all his money. "Booze, Broads and Boats. The rest I wasted."

I'm 're-bingeing' it. In Season 3, one Neal McDonough plays Robert Quarles, an expatriate from the Detroit mob. McDonough, who is fantastic, is an SU grad. Read his bio. Devout Catholic who refuses to do kissing scenes or anything risque on camera.
McDonough was fantastic in Band of Brothers.

I think I read every book by Elmore Leonard. He was the best. One of his characters had a great line, when asked how he had spent all his money. "Booze, Broads and Boats. The rest I wasted."
One thing I love about the show is the dialogue. Granted, most people don't talk like that, don't have that kind of mastery of the language, can't turn phrases like that, but Leonardesque dialogue is irresistible. I especially love Boyd Crowder's lines, and the way he delivers them--like he's savoring every syllable.

Last edited:

McDonough also kicked some Borg ass in Star Trek: First Contact.

One thing I love about the show is the dialogue. Granted, most people don't talk like that, don't have that kind of mastery of the language, can't turn phrases like that, but Leonardesque dialogue is irresistible. I especially love Boyd Crowder's lines, and the way he delivers them--like he's savoring every syllable.
I enjoy watching Goggins on Righteous Gemstones. It's not a Boyd Crowder level role, but he's good in it.

I enjoy watching Goggins on Righteous Gemstones. It's not a Boyd Crowder level role, but he's good in it.

He is great in Gemstones. BTW, the final episode of Season 2 perfectly wrapped up every single loose thread the show had. There is supposed to be a Season 3. But, if that was the final episode, it was very satisfying, and, of course, laugh-out-loud funny.

RAYLEN !

d8c6a4efe79d1b41cd7720d142d11be4.jpg

gotta love nick searcy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors