Justin Pugh: Giants | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Justin Pugh: Giants

He made a very handsome wage for holding a clipboard, and still has all his brain.
I was going to call BS, but I just looked it up. He made $2.7 MM by the time he was 27.

Good on him.

Who is thriving out West with Arizona and helped them spank the Giants today.

Who is thriving out West with Arizona and helped them spank the Giants today.

Good dude, met him and like him - but looked like he got knocked out of the game yesterday.

After this year, Pugh will have made around $50M. He took a pay cut last year but still has made a ton of money. And he’s probably going to be able to stay in the league for at least 3-4 more years if he stays healthy. Which should result in at least $10M more. Not bad.

How did you pull that off?

Took a little bit of luck and a connection at a helmet company. I woke up one morning and it was sitting on my coffee table. My girl flew it to Alaska as her carry on item. I wish I could have been there to see her walking through the airport with this massive helmet under her arm haha.

The surprise was just to gift me with a game worn Giants helmet, nobody had checked the number to find out whose it actually was. Not that it mattered a ton, I would have been over the moon with any Giants helmet. Then I spun it around and saw the 67. I met Justin years earlier at a champions auction that cto snuck me into. We must have spent 20 minutes chatting about Alaska, I swear I had him talked into coming to visit me lol. We talked so long that they shut the lights off on us in Manley, so we moved out into a hall and continued.

Now that I'm in Vegas, I sometimes think about shooting him a tweet. I bet he swings through town once in a while. Would be sweet to meet up, have a few drinks, continue our Alaska/hunting/fishing convo and get this helmet signed haha.

Took a little bit of luck and a connection at a helmet company. I woke up one morning and it was sitting on my coffee table. My girl flew it to Alaska as her carry on item. I wish I could have been there to see her walking through the airport with this massive helmet under her arm haha.

The surprise was just to gift me with a game worn Giants helmet, nobody had checked the number to find out whose it actually was. Not that it mattered a ton, I would have been over the moon with any Giants helmet. Then I spun it around and saw the 67. I met Justin years earlier at a champions auction that cto snuck me into. We must have spent 20 minutes chatting about Alaska, I swear I had him talked into coming to visit me lol. We talked so long that they shut the lights off on us in Manley, so we moved out into a hall and continued.

Now that I'm in Vegas, I sometimes think about shooting him a tweet. I bet he swings through town once in a while. Would be sweet to meet up, have a few drinks, continue our Alaska/hunting/fishing convo and get this helmet signed haha.
That is awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom