Kadray can't shoot it a lick | Syracusefan.com

Kadray can't shoot it a lick

Those are the words of the Va Tech coach in his post game presser. Something I think I will do from now on. Watch both coaches pressers.
Huh, kind of ironic coming from a coach who's team missed nearly 70% of their shots and got smoked by 18. Unless there was other context, kinda classless.

I see Kadary evolving into solid/higher volume three point shooter like Frank Howard did.
I'd rather just have him be a reasonable threat to shoot the three, so the D can't collapse. His strength is off the dribble. Of course, he could certainly evolve into a very good three point shooter...and I would not complain.

He can shoot a lick backing down your soft midget flopping guards tho coach...
i saw like 5 or 6 hacks on made buckets inside that the refs swallowed their whistles on too

I don’t care about the merits of his comments .. it’s an agreed upon courtesy among coaches to not make disparaging remarks about another teams players

Show mercy for him.
He's agitated, concerned, confused...
His team had just fallen victim to the Orange Squeeze.

Here's the presser, think he was referencing their focus on BB, JG, AG and that KR surprised them,
BTW, he sounds just like the stuttering lawyer in My Cousin Vinny

He actually did sound like that guy. Got a little better as the presser continued but I don’t expect him to get a job as an analyst at a network after his coaching career ends.

I don’t care about the merits of his comments .. it’s an agreed upon courtesy among coaches to not make disparaging remarks about another teams players

Coaches mention weaknesses of the teams they play against all the time, don’t they?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom