Kansas fires Les Miles and AD Jeff Long / hires Lance Leipold | Syracusefan.com

Kansas fires Les Miles and AD Jeff Long / hires Lance Leipold

Why does the University Of Kansas call itself KU
Cuz UK was taken?
uk GIF

I predicted Les would have KU in a bowl within 4 years so I really nailed that one! I always am amazed at people on here who can't admit when they are wrong about something. It's ok - only the internet.

KU apparently didn't do much of a background check and Les, come on, you had to know this would come out eventually.

What did he do?
On Thursday, a report released on behalf of LSU showed that a 2013 internal investigation at the school accused Miles of inappropriate behavior toward female students, including allegations he contacted some via Facebook and text, met them off campus alone and kissed at least one of them.

On Thursday, a report released on behalf of LSU showed that a 2013 internal investigation at the school accused Miles of inappropriate behavior toward female students, including allegations he contacted some via Facebook and text, met them off campus alone and kissed at least one of them.

He was probably thinking, but it was a PRIVATE message!

So what I'm hearing is, that other than the lack of looks, charm, the general creepiness of it and that other thing, college girls are off the menu for me?

He was probably thinking, but it was a PRIVATE message!

So what I'm hearing is, that other than the lack of looks, charm, the general creepiness of it and that other thing, college girls are off the menu for me?

LES!!!! My god.

But Les said he was "mentoring" these college women. I mean, that's believable, right? A head coach -- who I'm sure claims to work from 5am to midnight everyday -- had time to meet college women off campus and "mentor" them. Totally checks out.

But Les said he was "mentoring" these college women. I mean, that's believable, right? A head coach -- who I'm sure claims to work from 5am to midnight everyday -- had time to meet college women off campus and "mentor" them. Totally checks out.
Totally agree! Alex, RIP, I’ll take things I don’t believe for ($500) please

How are we defining "mentor" in this instance. :cool:

Governor material...right there.

So much for the “Michigan Man” returning to Ann Arbor.