Kansas Hires Les Miles

corpjet

Board Prophet
Glad for him....not to mention that’s a Home Run hire for a program that’s in desperate need for a revival...nothing bad comes out of this, either Miles gets them to a bowl and he gets one more P5 too both program chance or he fades into the sunset/retirement in 4 years

texascpa

Living Legend
I say he gets them to a bowl game in his first 4 years and that would be quite an achievement with the current state of the program.
Funny thing is they consistently get 4 star talent and even have had some 5 stars, but just can't put together a winning team.

I’ll have to wait and see who Miles hires as his OC before I consider this a good move for KU. His anemic offense at LSU is what did him in.

I’ll have to wait and see who Miles hires as his OC before I consider this a good move for KU. His anemic offense at LSU is what did him in.
Lsu people are talking about hugh freeze and and briles’ kid being in the mix with him but who knows.

Something odd there. I thought there would be a bidding war for Les.
No way. Don’t think he was thought too highly of for what he achieved with the talent he had at Baton Rouge, plus he’s not young. He’s not getting anything close to that talent elsewhere.

CousCuse

Coach Mac Foreva
No way. Don’t think he was thought too highly of for what he achieved with the talent he had at Baton Rouge, plus he’s not young. He’s not getting anything close to that talent elsewhere.
If he hires those coaches your talking about, he is going to bring in some huge recruiting classes.

Top Bottom