Kansas Hires Les Miles | Syracusefan.com

Kansas Hires Les Miles

I say he gets them to a bowl game in his first 4 years and that would be quite an achievement with the current state of the program.

Glad for him....not to mention that’s a Home Run hire for a program that’s in desperate need for a revival...nothing bad comes out of this, either Miles gets them to a bowl and he gets one more P5 too both program chance or he fades into the sunset/retirement in 4 years

I say he gets them to a bowl game in his first 4 years and that would be quite an achievement with the current state of the program.

Funny thing is they consistently get 4 star talent and even have had some 5 stars, but just can't put together a winning team.

Phew! I thought for sure Dino was their top target! And don't you doubt it, he would have jumped!

;-)

Funny thing is they consistently get 4 star talent and even have had some 5 stars, but just can't put together a winning team.

They have recruited 0 5* and 4 4* in the last decade per Two47. So consistently wouldn't be the right word there.

They have recruited 0 5* and 4 4* in the last decade per Two47. So consistently wouldn't be the right word there.

Oh wow, I thought for sure they had better recruiting than that. My bad.

I’ll have to wait and see who Miles hires as his OC before I consider this a good move for KU. His anemic offense at LSU is what did him in.

Incentive plan on Les Miles contract

Les Miles incentive.jpg

I’ll have to wait and see who Miles hires as his OC before I consider this a good move for KU. His anemic offense at LSU is what did him in.
Lsu people are talking about hugh freeze and and briles’ kid being in the mix with him but who knows.

Something odd there. I thought there would be a bidding war for Les.
No way. Don’t think he was thought too highly of for what he achieved with the talent he had at Baton Rouge, plus he’s not young. He’s not getting anything close to that talent elsewhere.

His inability to beat Alabama is what did him in.

No way. Don’t think he was thought too highly of for what he achieved with the talent he had at Baton Rouge, plus he’s not young. He’s not getting anything close to that talent elsewhere.
If he hires those coaches your talking about, he is going to bring in some huge recruiting classes.

Always thought it was interesting that Fulmer never got a gig after Tennessee. Same kind of resume as Miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom