Kansas is way overrated! | Syracusefan.com

Kansas is way overrated!

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
I don't know what people see in Kansas. I don't see them do anything well. They would have a hard time scoring against a zone. They have no point guard and they don't take care of the ball. Lousy shooters too.

Kansas looks pretty good. Perry Ellis' hairline on the otter hand...

As much as I don't think they could shoot well enough to light us up, I feel like they would absolutely murder us on the offensive boards. They have a ridiculous number of big bodies, and they're all athletic.

Kansas has no pg and that hurts them. Way too many turnovers

Do we stay ahead of Kansas in the rankings now?
Great question. We got blown out, but to a top 10 team (actually #11, but close enough) at home. Kansas lost a close game also on the road, but they gave up a 10 point lead rather late in the game. idk. tough call overall. We are still 26-3, and they are 21-7. Hard to put them over us.

Bigger question is does Nova pass us all. Don't forget with all of the loses today, Louisville, Kansas, Us, St. Louis, and Creighton all packed in there. I think Nova and Virginia move way up in this whole mix up of rankings come Monday.

Yeah, I could see UVa making a big jump after today. They kind of made a statement today with the thumping they put on us (although if we had Grant healthy and didn't lose Ennis to 4 fouls early, I think the outcome would have been quite a bit different).
I could see Nova possibly jumping ahead of us and all the other top 10 teams that lost today move down a spot or two each.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom