Kansas lost the game but won via boobs | Syracusefan.com

Kansas lost the game but won via boobs

I saw your subject line and said to myself "Self, someone on here is a chiver." It is also Hump Day on the Chive, which is must-see for most of you on here.

Met the site creators in Vegas. They live the life, those chive dudes.

I give credit to #18 for being the only one to show her face, and hope her dad doesn't frequent that site and find her showing off her rack in a post in which he's ogling racks. That could be awkward.

Lately, it seems, everywhere I do business, the ladies at the front desk are showing a lot of their talent. Mind you I have never complained but it has become very prevalent.

Lately, it seems, everywhere I do business, the ladies at the front desk are showing a lot of their talent. Mind you I have never complained but it has become very prevalent.
I'm in the wrong business.

Hmmm me thinks I click on this link later...I still remember the Night Vision video Jarhead sent to me at work of an Iraqi having at a sheep in unnatural ways out in the desert.

Hmmm me thinks I click on this link later...I still remember the Night Vision video Jarhead sent to me at work of an Iraqi having at a sheep in unnatural ways out in the desert.
...and you're telling us you needed to wait for some privacy to watch that one? Well, now we know what to get you for your birthday.

I'll lay even odds that #9 is actually a depressingly overweight and out of work Jerod Haase.

Edit: I just realized Haase is a relatively successful coach now but I stand by my joke because, man, he just sucked.

Double Edit: should have gone with Ostertag anyway.

It was a Camel Mark. I'm to endowed to fit in a sheep.

Like in the back of a volkswagon?
...Mallrats

I heard the Kentucky Teeth site is gathering steam !!!
They've managed to find three teeth out of the dozens of submissions women have sent so far!

Somebody hacked their site and snuck #9's picture in.

Was just thinking what's up with number 9!!!

This may be too much information for a certain poster's eyes...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom