Karl Hess update... | Syracusefan.com

Karl Hess update...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Patrick Stevens‏@D1scourse·13 mins
The King in Philly tomorrow lends some credence to the possibility that Pittsburgh is tonight's answer to #whereintheworldisKarlHess

Welp. If true, we may need more than Jerami at center. FOULS. FOULS FOR EVERYBODY!

Patrick Stevens‏@D1scourse·13 mins
The King in Philly tomorrow lends some credence to the possibility that Pittsburgh is tonight's answer to #whereintheworldisKarlHess
What does the ACC torture us this way? Why is it always Hess?

Hess is from the Tim Higgins school of being tougher on the home team than road team. Honestly, outside of Duke-Syracuse game and the sheer volume of that crowd affecting the referees Karl Hess always screws the home team. I would love Karl Hess tonight at Pitt he will his heel schtick and make tough calls against Pitt.

I was at this game and Karl Hess left an indelible impression on me.
Syracuse was called for 19 personal fouls in the final 20 minutes, with Johnson getting his fourth foul 7:53 remaining. Then 13 seconds later, Rick Jackson got his fourth, taking some of the spunk from two key players.

I was at this game and Karl Hess left an indelible impression on me.
Again, Hess screws the home team, and Ashton Gibbs could shoot the ball well was a tough matchup for our zone. I am okay with Hess @ Pitt, but not at home.

This is the exact same crew that did the Pitt/SU game in Syracuse. Strange, but at least we won.

This is the exact same crew that did the Pitt/SU game in Syracuse. Strange, but at least we won.

17 fouls called against Pitt / only 14 against Syracuse.

Matt Park ‏@MattPark1 1m
A change on the Cuse-Pitt #ZebraWatch perhaps weather-affected. Mike Eades has taken the floor with Brian Dorsey and Michael Stephens.

Ha when I was reading the thread header, before I got into the thread, I was hoping to see Karl Hess got iced/snowed in down South.
Perhaps he did?

Ha when I was reading the thread header, before I got into the thread, I was hoping to see Karl Hess got iced/snowed in down South.
Perhaps he did?

He was spotted in Philly earlier today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom