Keep it classy Syracusefan.com! | Syracusefan.com

Keep it classy Syracusefan.com!

Orangetradition44

2nd String
I respond in kind. An eye for an eye. There's no high road in fandom when you're responding to an ignoramus.

That being said, I'm all for treating humble, proud Minnesota fans with complete respect... Just as I would expect to be treated because I'm not an @ssh0le (as many of their fans that have visited have been).

jvbj01 said:
Why don't we enjoy the win without belittling the opponent or opponent fans? Read the recent posts and see what I am saying. Let's act like we have been here before. That being said, great job Cuse!

tptcuse

Living Legend
I generally agree with the OP. However, I have enjoyed some of these less than classy posts after reading not only the expected trash-talking of their fans on here, but the way their entire fan base (at least on their online fans) felt screwed that they had to play a team as lame as us. It is kind of nice getting the last laugh.

DoctorBombay

All American
Why don't we enjoy the win without belittling the opponent or opponent fans? Read the recent posts and see what I am saying. Let's act like we have been here before.

That being said, great job Cuse!
snotty giirl.gif

wallacecuse

Starter
Why don't we enjoy the win without belittling the opponent or opponent fans? Read the recent posts and see what I am saying. Let's act like we have been here before.

This is the SU board - they need to come here and be classy, otherwise they deserve everything that gets thrown at them.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend

You're not the boss of us!

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
jvbj01 said:
Why don't we enjoy the win without belittling the opponent or opponent fans? Read the recent posts and see what I am saying. Let's act like we have been here before. That being said, great job Cuse!

Hokie fans molest collies.

Some of the Gopher fans that spent time here probably do too.

Opus

Starter
I'm sorry but the Minnesota football fans remind me of UConn football fans. At least UConn has won bball championships NOT hockey championships.
and FMinnesota. OK, I'm done. ;)

Last edited:

Stern

All American
You realize this is the internet...lol

Some have the approach if you are belittling someone why are you on here?! LOL

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Generally speaking...I agree with the OP's sentiment. But man...these guys basically represented everything I fear we will begin hearing from our neighbors to the South. An attitude that just because they are doormats in a power conference, they are entitled to the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ottoman

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom