Keita's flying eagle (video) | Syracusefan.com

Keita's flying eagle (video)

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
Not sure if it's in awe of Grant's dunk, or a rank on the BC "Eagles" somehow, or both.

There's one way to find out. Grant needs to throw down another rim-rocking jam like that when Baye's on the court against Pitt and see if the birdy comes back out or if Baye does an impression of a Panther instead. I'm trying to picture it now.

jordoo

Living Legend
There's one way to find out. Grant needs to throw down another rim-rocking jam like that when Baye's on the court against Pitt and see if the birdy comes back out or if Baye does an impression of a Panther instead. I'm trying to picture it now.

You will like his Panther but I hear that his impersonation of a complete Wolf-Pack is rather impressive and gives a better idea of his full range as an impressionist.

Flacusian

All Conference
This song was the s### when I was little. When it came on, everything stopped and you just cranked the radio UP:

Clearly, toward the end, you can see where Keita sampled his dance.

;)
OMG! that video is sooooo over the top. Gotta love it. My wife and I both saw Baye when he was doing that tweety wing thingy. How can anyone not love Baye?

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Good for Baye. I was at the game and Baye was getting HAMMERED with bad foul calls, so I'm glad he got the last laugh.

HarrisonJBounel

All Conference
You will like his Panther but I hear that his impersonation of a complete Wolf-Pack is rather impressive and gives a better idea of his full range as an impressionist.

Monster Chiller Horror Theater:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamizana43

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom