Kendal Moore | Syracusefan.com

Kendal Moore

kcsu

Living Legend
When i look at the roster Kendal jumps off the page as having great yet unfulfilled potential. The previous staffs push to turn him into an OL never made sense and i feel as if his talents have been wasted. I hope that this staff finds a great fit for him as he is a heck of a talent.

When i look at the roster Kendal jumps off the page as having great yet unfulfilled potential. The previous staffs push to turn him into an OL never made sense and i feel as if his talents have been wasted. I hope that this staff finds a great fit for him as he is a heck of a talent.
Keep in mind he played OL in HS and that was what he was brought in for. If I remember correctly he was told he would get a shot at playing TE.

Problem is, he lost weight when he arrived and he either couldn't put it back on again or wouldn't put it back on again to play OL.

We really dont know how talented he is/was because he was always a "tweener", not big enough to play OL and not really fast or talented enough to play TE IMO.

kcsu, do you sleep man?

As for Moore, I fear he may be doing a lot this year what he did last year - sitting the sidelines.

kcsu, do you sleep man?

As for Moore, I fear he may be doing a lot this year what he did last year - sitting the sidelines.
I have a client in Hong Kong. We trade off early mornings. This is my 0 dark 100 stretch.

I would have like to see him at DE intstead of Dunkleberger. Not sure how much Moore is gonna play. The staff seems to like Macky because he's a good blocker and has decent hands. Parris seems to be solid at both. Moore seems to be a decent blocker with below average hands. We will see. Hope we are able to send him out with a bowl win.

Unfortunately he has the body of a tight end and the hands of a lineman. Bad combo.

I would have like to see him at DE intstead of Dunkleberger. Not sure how much Moore is gonna play. The staff seems to like Macky because he's a good blocker and has decent hands. Parris seems to be solid at both. Moore seems to be a decent blocker with below average hands. We will see. Hope we are able to send him out with a bowl win.

Do you mean Cam, Macky's brother?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom