Kendall Coleman headed back to Syracuse as a Grad Asst | Syracusefan.com

Kendall Coleman headed back to Syracuse as a Grad Asst

Offense is a bit surprising, but this is a great pick-up. Babers always raves about his leadership.

A welcomed addition. He's a well-spoken individual and can naturally bridge any gap between professional coaches and amateur players.
Welcome back KC!

Now at D End, Coleman Kendall :cool:

I'm still waiting for walk on qb Deric Ungey to make it to campus.

Great to have Coleman back around the team. Great guy with top notch work ethic and always interesting to have someone that played opposite side of the ball break down how they would defeat themselves. One of my friends played Oline in college and would help with defensive game planning for his coach after he graduated. It's fun to see the moving chess match. "If you lineup like this id run this... But then you'd audible to this so if shift to this"

So... “the NCAA caps graduate assistants at four.” How many “other” non-paid, wink wink, assistants are allowed? Because Clemson had about 50 of them.

So... “the NCAA caps graduate assistants at four.” How many “other” non-paid, wink wink, assistants are allowed? Because Clemson had about 50 of them.
Don't forget they can have paid analyst, I want to say they have 10-12 of those on top of the 10 assistant coaches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom