Kendall Thomas WR, Brooklyn | Syracusefan.com

Kendall Thomas WR, Brooklyn

Zach Braziller@NYPost_Brazille
Dynamic receiver Kendall (Speed) Thomas hearing a lot from Syracuse, UConn and Arizona State. He has visited ASU.#psalfootball
His nickname is actually Speedy. Not surprisingly, he is one of the fastest players in the city.

Attends Thomas Jefferson HS in Brooklyn. Their football team visited the SU preseason camp on August 24th. The star player on Jefferson is of course Ebenezer Ogundeko.

syracusefan.com bio

His nickname is actually Speedy. Not surprisingly, he is one of the fastest players in the city.

Attends Thomas Jefferson HS in Brooklyn. Their football team visited the SU preseason camp on August 24th. The star player on Jefferson is of course Ebenezer Ogundeko.

syracusefan.com bio

Visited, like in the past, but tomorrow (8/24), like in the future? I'm confused, in the present.

Visited, like in the past, but tomorrow (8/24), like in the future? I'm confused, in the present.
You just blew my mind, man.

It was a visit within a visit.
inception.jpg

You just blew my mind, man.
Sorry. I think the board has an insurance policy for that. OE is in charge of claims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom