Kendall to Cuse, Spearman to Iowa | Syracusefan.com

Kendall to Cuse, Spearman to Iowa

That hurts. Rather have Spearman than Moore to be honest.

1 out of 2 ain't bad, but damn I wanted Spearman.

Spearman announced for Syracuse then threw the hat off and put an Iowa hat on

Did he really? What did that prove?

This was pretty much expected. The hat throw was a bit dramatic.

Spearman is a tough loss but, an athletic OT is a huge need for this class. I know we got Burton but he is more of a project.

I think we got a nice under the radar guy with Moore. It is an impressive win if he really did have a OU offer.

As for Spearman, maybe we joined the race a little too late. Maybe he saw that it'd be tough to get in the mix early at OLB. Would have loved to land him, but moving on. Big negative is this makes losing Carter hurt A LOT more.

Pretty disrespectful act. The school offered him a full scholarship and flew to see him in person.

Kids are having fun. Don't blame them. Imagine how excited Iowa must have felt.
It never hurts to take the high road. The hat throw is disrespectful.

Dick move:

Allen Trieu@AllenTrieu

Especially given that his good friend Moore committed to SU and supposedly they had talked about playing together.

Who cares if he threw the hat, we will forget about the kids in about 10 minutes with the next Dude expansion rumor

Dick move:

Allen Trieu@AllenTrieu

Especially given that his good friend Moore committed to SU and supposedly they had talked about playing together.
Just a kid having some fun.. really isn't all that "dick".

This is the age that we live in and I bet it will be on YouTube in a few...

Can we talk about the kid we actually got? Moore is a beast and we desperately needed an OT.

Isaiah Johnson@IDVMJ_7
I got no rap for spearman , rippin the hat off is disrespectful but we don't need you tho haha we laughin to the bank #Syracuse
Favorite recruit in a long time. I have a feeling he'll be hosting recruits for his next 4/5 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom