kenpom | Syracusefan.com

kenpom

pearl31

in cahoots
2018-06-01_1526.png

I don't think this is unreasonable; D should be excellent, and with EH, JC, and a healthy SB the O should be vastly better.

What is unreasonable is Villanova being #3, their run is over and they will be lucky to be in the top 25 by the end of the year.

A lot of it is based on how you've done the last few years, and I think some adjustment for recruiting. They have some good recruits coming in, and they've been awesome the last few years.

That said, it's probably too high, but I see where it's coming from. I would definitely bet on them being top 25 though

Polls, Schmolls. However, it is exciting to have some buzz surounding the team this year and to see just how far our newly found potential can take us.
It's strange how the decision of one 20-yr old we can take us from an uneasily makeshift situation, to a legitimate contender. Hard not to love college bball when fortune smiles on you.
What if Braswell is a revelation?
What if Howard has puts it all together his senior year?
What if Brissett breaks out even more because he doesn't have to carry the load?
Maybe Buddy "the Bomb" Boeheim finds his stroke early and often.
Not to even mention Tyus, Marek, Hughes, Wash, Carey and the centers PC & BS.
Practices should be ultra-competitive now.

Funny how now the sanctions are over the Orange are back in the top echelon again already. I guess it's good that the AD went against the malcontents wisdom and kept Boeheim as the coach. The greatest coach of all time is going to go out on his choosing and is going to do it on top. Write that down.

Funny how now the sanctions are over the Orange are back in the top echelon again already. I guess it's good that the AD went against the malcontents wisdom and kept Boeheim as the coach. The greatest coach of all time is going to go out on his choosing and is going to do it on top. Write that down.
Funny how keeping your entire team and adding 3 recruits leads to optimism but go down this road good job.

speak for yourself ... a lot of us were high on 18-19 while thinking tyus was gone

oh and pomeroy's ratings are not poll based
You liking this squad this year moqui? I know you were higher than most on last year's team going in

You liking this squad this year moqui? I know you were higher than most on last year's team going in
love this team. should be the best defensive team su has fielded since joining acc, and i expect improved offense output from both forwards, bourama and the bench.

i noticed on twitter, after tyus' decision, a number of rival acc fans expressed the opinion that syracuse was going to be huge this year, too.

i'm thinking 12 acc wins minimum

umm, I love JB and all but greatest coach of all time? To paraphrase the lady(Rob Reiner's mom for you trivia buffs) in When Harry Met Sally , let me have what you are having.

Polls, Schmolls. However, it is exciting to have some buzz surrounding the team this year.
My sentiments exactly.

I want us to be ranked if for no other reason than to get exposure and appropriate highlights on the talk shows and sports broadcasts. Last year we barely got any love except when the tournament started. However, I know some on here were happy to have us "under" the radar. Opinions obviously vary.

I'M SELFISH - I want us to be mentioned on a regular basis and that is what being ranked should get us.

umm, I love JB and all but greatest coach of all time? To paraphrase the lady(Rob Reiner's mom for you trivia buffs) in When Harry Met Sally , let me have what you are having.
I hear you, but do you realize how many contributing members of society are not doing opioids because of this narcotizing fan forum? - I mean from what I've heard.
This is one of the best things to happen to me since puberty.

The G.O.A.T. without doubt.

I'm a tad skeptical, this would imply a +9 improvement per 100 possessions. I think the defense may actually regress slightly giving away probably 20% of the minutes to Carey and Hughes.

speak for yourself ... a lot of us were high on 18-19 while thinking tyus was gone

oh and pomeroy's ratings are not poll based
No matter how much anyone wants to say a poll is all analytical, a human somewhere types in the initial data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom