Kentucky/Baylor tonight | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky/Baylor tonight

Go Bears!

P.S. 40-0...LOL!
image.jpg

Ha. Baylor board is nervous that no fans will show up to the game because Texas was "blasted" with ice and sleet last night.

"I live in north part of Ft. Worth and have been absolutely been covered with heavy sleet and ice for the past 10 hours or so. I can't think of any reason why this Kentucky Baylor match up should not be cancelled. If for nothing else than for the safety of the fans. I know I wouldn't risk damage to my car and self.

Even if you could get to Cowboys Stadium, the long walk from the parking areas, for older folks, will be treacherous at best."

Pansies.

I have got a bit more into the NBA this year, and my old fave the Raptors who typically always play on Friday. Its similar quality to a MAAC game and watching the team gets me to work on becoming an alcoholic.

Ha. Baylor board is nervous that no fans will show up to the game because Texas was "blasted" with ice and sleet last night.

"I live in north part of Ft. Worth and have been absolutely been covered with heavy sleet and ice for the past 10 hours or so. I can't think of any reason why this Kentucky Baylor match up should not be cancelled. If for nothing else than for the safety of the fans. I know I wouldn't risk damage to my car and self.

Even if you could get to Cowboys Stadium, the long walk from the parking areas, for older folks, will be treacherous at best."

Pansies.

This game better not be cancelled. I need hoops tonight

Antoine Mason at Niagara, son of Anthony the former Knick.
Kid is avg 30 ppg. Other son Anthony Jr played for SJU

Last edited:

Pansies.

Nice that car comes before self. And "others on the road" aren't listed at all.

Pansies.

Southern world problems

Roch-cha-cha. Is that Time Warner sports? College hockey here no dice. I do get a fair amount of games here though
According to that article it's just Albany, CNY, Buffalo and NYC. Of course Time Warner has been wrong numerous times before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom