Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky

SourShoes

2nd String
This is one crooked ass program and I find it unplausible this is being allowed to happen.

They are losing probably FIVE ING PLAYERS

Yet Noels goes there to win another... interesting take

No doubt. I give it 5 more years tops.
I would settle for 5 weeks. Hope the scumbag gets the Knicks job and then Kentucky can rot in hell.

I am beginning to lose faith in the NCAA.
Something needs to be done.

I would settle for 5 weeks. Hope the scumbag gets the Knicks job and then Kentucky can rot in hell.
He will go pro just before the hammer drops...if it ever does.

The NCAA is too busy investigating non-mandatory drug testing procedures and the number of text messages sent by Baylor coaches!

Cal will split the scene like a kid after a birthday party before the hammer comes down on Crooked K Univ.

I especially like how Noels almost seemed apologetic when "thanking" all the schools that recruited him. He almost looked troubled. There is a song in my head...

[youtube]

NCAA has a lot of work to do cleaning up the Howard athletic department, they don't have time to deal with UK.

NCAA has a lot of work to do cleaning up the Howard athletic department, they don't have time to deal with UK.

As Tark once said "the NCAA is so mad at Kentucky that they're gonns put Cleveland State on probation."

Yet Noels goes there to win another... interesting take

It's hard to fathom that's his reasoning, but if you're the #1 recruit in the country you probably believe it. Still, if everyone expected to go pro does, this is still going to be UK's weakest team under Cal probably.

I tried to avoid that train for the longest time... but now it's getting a little stupid. How long can the NCAA look the other way like this isn't happening? They probe Baylor ... but nobody @ the NCAA is aware of the John Wall deal that lead to Baylor's violations?

When this all comes crashing down, it will be because the NCAA is just bored with Kentucky. They either really just don't care ...or they are just complete idiots, pretending Memphis never happened, who can't put 2 and 2 together.

Im sorry

4 #1 recruiting classes in a row? Never ANY academic troubles? WWW hugging mother in the stands?

Its enough , and along with the officiating, is ruining my love for College hoops :( This is almost like the hot chick, you took home, laughing at your small penis... It sucks, but there is nothing you can do about it

The SEC has the NCAA wrapped around it$ finger. Kentucky and Auburn hand out cash and punish Howard and Baylor to show that something is being done to rectify the wrongs that is college sports. The NCAA knows that the SEC could give two craps about academics and isn't scared to move on.

Im sorry

4 #1 recruiting classes in a row? Never ANY academic troubles? WWW hugging mother ******* in the stands?

Its enough , and along with the officiating, is ruining my love for College hoops :( This is almost like the hot chick, you took home, laughing at your small penis... It sucks, but there is nothing you can do about it

Yes there is something you can do! I hope you slapped her and told her to go fornicate with a Long Beach State fan!

Im sorry

4 #1 recruiting classes in a row? Never ANY academic troubles? WWW hugging mother ******* in the stands?

Its enough , and along with the officiating, is ruining my love for College hoops

The only thing that bothers me more than these two problems is the fact that there are apologists who are quick to jump in and pretend that these two things are not, in fact, problems ("everybody cheats," "only losers complain about the officiating").

College basketball is broken.

I don't bear any ill-will toward Noel or even Kentucky, but any organization that allows John Calapari to be employed can't be taken seriously. The NCAA should've hit him with a show cause after the Memphis debacle.

Cal does what Cal does... push the limits on recruiting to beyond the limits... milk it for everything you can get then cut and run out the door before the hammer comes down.

Kentuckee has a day of reckoning coming - they made a deal with the devil and they will deserve what they get.

the Knicks dont want, or need, cal.

they are doing just fine with Tone Loc as coach.

Oh Lord

Cal does what Cal does... push the limits on recruiting to beyond the limits... milk it for everything you can get then cut and run out the door before the hammer comes down.

Kentuckee has a day of reckoning coming - they made a deal with the devil and they will deserve what they get.

There is a big difference between them and UMASS/Memphis. Cal is under the protection of SEC now. Nothing will be done.

As mentioned, NCAA only punishes the programs "it can".

Beginning to lose faith? Welcome to the party JR. ;)

I'm curious...what do you expect of the NCAA?

44cuse

the Knicks dont want, or need, cal.

they are doing just fine with Tone Loc as coach.

Oh Lord

Mr. Potato Head
potato_23.gif

7fc3123396365739.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online