Keyshawn Woods leaving Wake Forest to Ohio St | Syracusefan.com

Keyshawn Woods leaving Wake Forest to Ohio St

Fuggetaboutit...I don't think the old man will be in the grad transfer market again after the Geno fiasco.

Fuggetaboutit...I don't think the old man will be in the grad transfer market again after the Geno fiasco.
If we need a player we will be in the grad market again. The way I see our recruiting going, I don't think we will need it. But if we do, Geno Thorpe isn't going to change that. Andrew White and John Gillon were pluses.

Wake has a big recruit coming in but they will be hurting next year. Lost A LOT and still have Manning roaming the sideline drawing up all types of nonsense

Manning has to have the hottest seat in the ACC next year, right?

If we need a player we will be in the grad market again. The way I see our recruiting going, I don't think we will need it. But if we do, Geno Thorpe isn't going to change that. Andrew White and John Gillon were pluses.

Seriously. White and Gillon saved that godawful offense and made it somewhat respectable. White made tough contested bailout shots over and over, and, Gillon gave us two or three extra wins with his heroics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom