Class of 2019 - SG Khalif Battle (NJ) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Khalif Battle (NJ)

Interesting tweet by Gary Battle praising our coaches and program in an indirect shot at Tauren Thompson. Said 'Cuse vs Seton Hall is a no brainer.

I saw this. Obviously great to have Gary saying good things about the program. From all perspectives, Gary Battle is the opposite of Daddy Ball. Supports his kids, but doesn't get in their way.

Interesting tweet by Gary Battle praising our coaches and program in an indirect shot at Tauren Thompson. Said 'Cuse vs Seton Hall is a no brainer.

Yes, hopefully that means good new on the Khalif front as well in the future.

I saw this. Obviously great to have Gary saying good things about the program. From all perspectives, Gary Battle is the opposite of Daddy Ball. Supports his kids, but doesn't get in their way.

I like Gary as well, but he did get Tyus to de-commit from Michigan to Syracuse. If it was the other way around he'd be portrayed as a crazy person.

It isn't the other way around though. He helped his son make the right decision so he's a good guy. What am I missing?

All I'm saying is if he committed to Syracuse and ended up at Michigan opinions would be much different.

Yeah, apparently it was a no brainer for TT. ;)

It weas nice to see him stick up for the Cuse, he has a son there. However, that doesn't mean a parent cant support more than one school, if they have more than one kid. If Khalif ended up with Hop, would people stop saying it is impossible he could land Cuse/East Coast recruits like they did when I started a discussion about the possibility?

Has anyone followed closely enough to be able to put odds on his top choices, currently like Ive seen done with other recruits? I'm wondering if comint to the Cuse may be a problem for Khalif, due to having to live up to what his brother did? Yeah I know other brothers like the Plumleys did it, but that was Duke, lol. Just kidding...actually I'm not. ;) Just that not all people are the same, and I'm guessing it's quite possible someone wrote this before in a post I hadnt read, but I'm posting it just in case.

Yeah, apparently it was a no brainer for TT. ;)

It weas nice to see him stick up for the Cuse, he has a son there. However, that doesn't mean a parent cant support more than one school, if they have more than one kid. If Khalif ended up with Hop, would people stop saying it is impossible he could land Cuse/East Coast recruits like they did when I started a discussion about the possibility?

Has anyone followed closely enough to be able to put odds on his top choices, currently like Ive seen done with other recruits? I'm wondering if comint to the Cuse may be a problem for Khalif, due to having to live up to what his brother did? Yeah I know other brothers like the Plumleys did it, but that was Duke, lol. Just kidding...actually I'm not. ;) Just that not all people are the same, and I'm guessing it's quite possible someone wrote this before in a post I hadnt read, but I'm posting it just in case.

You should sign up for Francis's Patreon privileges. He's got some good nuggets on all that stuff you are asking about.

All I'm saying is if he committed to Syracuse and ended up at Michigan opinions would be much different.
And if JB had pulled Hakim with 2 minutes left, opinions would be much different.

If Hurricane Irma was headed to China, opinions would be much different...

And if JB had pulled Hakim with 2 minutes left, opinions would be much different.

If Hurricane Irma was headed to China, opinions would be much different...

I don't think your sarcasm nor comparisons line up in this case. Kinda doesn't make sense.

Not crazy about the sound of this.

This tweet sounds like it was courtesy to visit because UConn reached out and showed some love out Khalif. Who knows? Khalif may want to have a completely different college path than his brother. I know personally I would have never followed in my brother's footsteps. While others might specifically want to follow their bro.

This tweet sounds like it was courtesy to visit because UConn reached out and showed some love out Khalif. Who knows? Khalif may want to have a completely different college path than his brother. I know personally I would have never followed in my brother's footsteps. While others might specifically want to follow their bro.

I know nada but just get the vibe he wants to do his own thing. Not to mention we will have Hughes, Buddy, Goodine and Im sure others still around