Class of 2018 - Khavon Moore to Texas Tech | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Khavon Moore to Texas Tech

CuseRaised

Walk On
I'll give you a name. Khavon Moore is the real deal and is 6'8. The SU staff should have been on this kid. He's young too. His father is originally from NYC but has lived in Syracuse for many years now. I believe his mother is originally from Syracuse but moved to Georgia a few years ago. If I was Red, Hop, and them I would have offered this kid a long time ago. Thank me later :)

Last edited:
I'll give you a name. Khavon Moore is the real deal and is 6'8. The SU staff should have been on this kid. He's young too. His father is originally from NYC but has lived in Syracuse for many years now. His mother is originally from Syracuse but moved to Georgia a few years ago. If I was Red, Hop, and them I would have offered this kid a long time ago. Thank me later :)

What's not to like? 6'8 2-way guard that can play multiple positions.. can score it from all over, handle the rock, rebounds, and can D up anyone. He plays for the ATL Xpress.

What's not to like? 6'8 2-way guard that can play multiple positions.. can score it from all over, handle the rock, rebounds, and can D up anyone. He plays for the ATL Xpress.

Khavon is a 5 Star recruit and the ESPN #9 ranked player in the country, who used to be in Syracuse all of the time, yet the staff seems like they have no clue about him. I don't think he even has interest from Syracuse but he has offers from about 25 other schools. I'll list just a few of his offers so far; Florida, Florida State, Wake Forest, Ohio State, LSU, Oklahoma, Georgia Tech, Connecticut, Maryland, and more. He use to play at the Southwest Community Center all of the time but the staff don't seem to know about him. That's too funny, I would have been locked up that offer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom