Kingsman | Syracusefan.com

Kingsman

upperdeck

Living Legend
Never read the source material.. But I enjoyed the first one and the 2nd was entertaining enough.. This 3rd entry a prequel was well done.. laid down some of the rules you find out in the other movies. Stepping back in time helped with much less gagetry or stuff in its early stages,. Makes me wonder if Mission Imp. would work in an earlier world..

The first one seemed really well done right up until it started fetishizing mass shootings. I was done with the whole franchise at that point.

its a comic book movie.. not sure any graphic novel doesnt have its suspend reality type situation.

its a comic book movie.. not sure any graphic novel doesnt have its suspend reality type situation.

Still, not anything I want to see nor do I want to support people who are looking to turn those type of situations into entertainment.

Still, not anything I want to see nor do I want to support people who are looking to turn those type of situations into entertainment.
I get it.. but it removes prettty much every western, war, super hero, action movie, mystery movie as well.