"Kiss Syracuse Goodbye" | Syracusefan.com

"Kiss Syracuse Goodbye"

rstone7727

All Conference
John Thompson Jr., the man who had declared “Manley Field House is officially closed’’ after the Hoyas had ended Syracuse’s 57-game home win streak in the last game at Manley Field House back in 1980, interjected his son with this zinger.

“And kiss Syracuse goodbye.’’

I hope Syracuse runs Georgetown out of MSG tomorrow. Then Boeheim can pick his nose with his middle finger, and instead of shaking JTIII's hand, he gives him the bird with a booger.

Karma should bite JT in the arse!

Gotta win, or the JT smugness will kill us all.

Gotta win.

The final pages of the great drama that is Cuse's history in the BE are being written. Two pages left. Make 'em good JB.

I promise you, and I told a friend earlier in the day, if we win tomorrow, I am calling the g-town basketball office on Monday and telling whoever I speak with that the next time the big buffoon is in the office, that syracuse sends their kisses.

I promise you, and I told a friend earlier in the day, if we win tomorrow, I am calling the g-town basketball office on Monday and telling whoever I speak with that the next time the big buffoon is in the office, that syracuse sends their kisses.
call tomorrow and tell them to kiss our orange ass

I hope Syracuse runs Georgetown out of MSG tomorrow. Then Boeheim can pick his nose with his middle finger, and instead of shaking JTIII's hand, he gives him the bird with a booger.

I hope he shoves that booger in JTIII's mouth instead.