Class of 2025 Kiyan Anthony

OrangeAl

All Conference
Lock him up now. No if and or buts about it.
Hey, I thought we weren't interested in kids who shoot mid-range jumpers? Where's the deep ball? Where are the poster dunks? This is the sarcasm font, isn't it?

justgold315

Starter
Is it a rules violation if we make his dad an assistant coach and save the scholly?

MG44

Scout Team
I'm not interested until I see him get his own miss and put it back in like his old man did ;)

Cheriehoop

I googled Billy Owens to see if he ever had boys as I think his daughter went to Cuse and I believe he has a grand kid. Time really flies by.
He has a son who played basketball at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania around 12 years ago. He’s probably over 30 by now. He has a daughter who went to SU probably graduating last year or this year, like his youngest, a son, and a recent high school graduate who plays basketball too, not a D1 recruit though.

Billy, a great player and nice person, has been an assistant coach at Rutgers-Camden for almost a decade. He’s also an agent for PBI Sports and Entertainment. Billy Owens - Men's Basketball Coach - Rutgers-Camden Athletics

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Magistrate
He has a son who played basketball at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania around 12 years ago. He’s probably over 30 by now. He has a daughter who went to SU probably graduating last year or this year, like his youngest, a son, and a recent high school graduate who plays basketball too, not a D1 recruit though.

Billy, a great player and nice person, has been an assistant coach at Rutgers-Camden for almost a decade. He’s also an agent for PBI Sports and Entertainment. Billy Owens - Men's Basketball Coach - Rutgers-Camden Athletics
According to wiki he just turned 50 on 5/1. Almost hard to believe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom