Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Based on your assumptions about genes and offspring, explain Hal Steinbrenner.

Apples and Oranges. Hal just has to he reminded he has the ability to write blank checks. My only criticism of him.

Apples and Oranges. Hal just has to he reminded he has the ability to write blank checks. My only criticism of him.
That's fair. I love to spend other people's money, too. And, it's not like MLB has any rules or penalties in place for unlimited spending. We've been over this.

That's fair. I love to spend other people's money, too. And, it's not like MLB has any rules or penalties in place for unlimited spending. We've been over this.

We have and u still dont get it. It doesnt matter when you have that much money.

We have and u still dont get it. It doesnt matter when you have that much money.
You only get to say that when you’ve got that much money. Do you have that much money? Have you heard the phrase, “a fool and his money are soon parted”?

You only get to say that when you’ve got that much money. Do you have that much money? Have you heard the phrase, “a fool and his money are soon parted”?

Back to topic. We need yo offer Kiyan by the time he finishes middle school. Out of respect to Melo too and Kiyan basketball genes alone.