Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Mods - is it too early for a Rakeem Christmas Jr thread?

Check out this article - with quote from MJ himself!

“It’s fun because I can actually hold him and play with him and I’m having fun watching him.”

Reading between the lines - he's already training hard core with MJ

Little Melo recently turned 14 and was just allowed to get an IG account. Mom didn't want to, but he convinced her that he needed to promote his basketball videos. His first one...

How tall is he now? Doesn’t look to be more than like 5’6ish?

How tall is he now? Doesn’t look to be more than like 5’6ish?

If I recall his old man grew from an average PG size to 6-8 pretty quickly. I'm guessing based on zero insight he ends up a guard - 6-2 to 6-5 ish

This is a legacy we have a shot at

I would be legitimately sad if he went somewhere else. Even as a walk on. I think Carmelo would be too. How are you going somewhere else when you're practicing in the building named after your dad?

I love how she made a big deal that her 14 year old son is taller than she is. Probably 99.5% (if not higher) of 14 year old boys are taller than their mothers.
That said, he looks quite tall.

She's 5'6" according to google and those heels are adding a few inches.

Little Melo recently turned 14 and was just allowed to get an IG account. Mom didn't want to, but he convinced her that he needed to promote his basketball videos. His first one...

Wow. I now have a frame of reference. My nephew is 14 and i watched his teams games this summer. Kiyan would have destroyed this league. Way more advanced than what i was watching here.

His game has a lot of resemblance to his dad. His jumper looks just like his dad. Check out the turn around on the baseline.

Looks like Melo can teach. If he can coach (must know something about BB), perhaps he could be successor to Boeheim. Penny Hardaway is doing OK at Memphis.
If he brings Kiyan, I can hear the bitchin about nepotism and minutes played on this board.
So it goes.

Looks like Melo can teach. If he can coach (must know something about BB), perhaps he could be successor to Boeheim. Penny Hardaway is doing OK at Memphis.
If he brings Kiyan, I can hear the bitchin about nepotism and minutes played on this board.
So it goes.
Penny ... Yeah not so lately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom