Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

OK - I just came from divine medicine. So...
In the world of non-linear thinking - basketball, is a lot like jazz. Five to 10 people with many problems to solve at a rapid pace. It's not a skill that everyone possesses.
The reason I mention this - I'm going to compare Kiyan Anthony to Derek Trucks.
He has a close family member that is HOF worthy and many, many, many great players passing through his life at such a young age. Great natural talent combined with great teachers can lead to extraordinary players, It will be fun to watch.

OK - I just came from divine medicine. So...
In the world of non-linear thinking - basketball, is a lot like jazz. Five to 10 people with many problems to solve at a rapid pace. It's not a skill that everyone possesses.
The reason I mention this - I'm going to compare Kiyan Anthony to Derek Trucks.
He has a close family member that is HOF worthy and many, many, many great players passing through his life at such a young age. Great natural talent combined with great teachers can lead to extraordinary players, It will be fun to watch.
Kiyan practices his jumpsuit at Midnight in Harlem

It would be impossible for him to come here and fill daddy s shoes!

Too much to ask of anyone!

We win never see him in Orange

Definitely has a ton of his old man in his game. And looks advanced for his age with some of the moves pops has taught him. Would love to see him in Orange. If I'm still kicking. Crazy how time flies though.

There's almost no rotation on his jumpers, almost looks like a knuckleball
One web site says he was 6’3 as of last month.

Turned 15 a month ago

La La is 5’6.

Melo was under 6 feet tall when he was a HS frosh. I think that is where Kiyan is now.

Guessing he is going to end up around 6’8.

It's much better than his, that's for sure. I'm sure he's 100000X the athlete I ever was though.
I'm not sure what your form has to do with Kiyan's. That was a weird statement by another poster. But, I agree with you and with what Cuse_NYC said about it being a youthful form. It will be interesting to see how he develops over the next couple of years.

Have we not offered him yet?

He’s the son of our greatest basketball alumni and national championship mvp.

And he’s actually a D1 talent.