Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

I don’t think his son has ever been to a game at the Dome. He may have no interest in SU. We will know if he shows up to any games.

I don’t think his son has ever been to a game at the Dome. He may have no interest in SU. We will know if he shows up to any games.
You are incorrect.

Wouldn’t be surprised he doesn’t want to follow in Dads footsteps due to the expectations possibly being ridiculous since Dad won a NC here.

The resemblance in moves and how he plays is uncanny. Just needs to physically mature.

He's 6-3 as a rising 9th grader. He looks like he's going to wind up as a 2G or maybe even a SF. He could easily hit 6-6 or taller by the time he's a senior. Very nice touch passing, and his outside shot is so improved. A lot of it is just him growing into an adult body. When he was only 5-9 of course his shooting motion was so much different!

He's 6-3 as a rising 9th grader. He looks like he's going to wind up as a 2G or maybe even a SF. He could easily hit 6-6 or taller by the time he's a senior. Very nice touch passing, and his outside shot is so improved. A lot of it is just him growing into an adult body. When he was only 5-9 of course his shooting motion was so much different!
Yeah, I think there is newer videos of him and he looks like he is really improving and looking more like a D1 player. The next couple of years will be interesting.

If he turns into a P5 player and decides to play college basketball, I’d be devastated if he didn’t choose orange. Especially with the possibility that his coach may be his dads PG from when they won the chip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom