Knicks..

None

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

OrangeinDC

Mission: Always destroy Bayside44 in Hoops!
Curious, if the Knicks were playing the way they're playing now during the first half of the season... and won all the games they "Should've" won... Where could they have possibly been seeded? I see them somewhere between Miami and Indiana as far as win total.

I don't think they have the fire power to beat Miami or Chicago this year, especially in the first round (why I miss the 5 game series) because of chemistry. But if they had a higher seed going in, and didn't have to face Miami or Chicago in the first round, return of healthy Stat and resolve chemistry ... I COULD see them playing in the East Championship game (with or without Lin), losing to one of the above mentioned teams.

If Melo did this the first half of the season, he would clearly be in the MVP hunt IMO.

If I had hit more balls OVER the net and not INTO the net, I might have won my tennis match this morning. :)

Ifs, buts, candy, nuts

Knicks would be right up there with Miami and Chicago.

Im interested to see the Knicks in this years playoffs. If Lin and Amare never went down they might have the cohesiveness to make a deep run, but injuries will probably be their downfall because the firepower is there.

Bibby gives me a glimmer of hope from the PG spot as he knows Woodsons system, he plays under control and does what he needs to do (run the offense and hit open shots). Baron should go back to his role of playing 10-15 min off the bench.

The Knicks are going to HAVE to get production from the bench. Melo will do his thing, hopfully Amare comes back strong and the defense will be solid but to take down the Heat, Novak and Smith have to come to play.

Knicks would be right up there with Miami and Chicago.

Maybe the bigger question would be where would Chicago be if they hadn't lost 26 games from Rose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom