Knundrum | Syracusefan.com

Knundrum

Timonen

All Conference
A good friend and great Orange fan had his first kid a couple weeks ago. Since then, he's been parading the kid around in SU gear and the team has taken a giant dive. It's clear the kid is an albatross of bad luck. What to do? What to say?

A good friend and great Orange fan had his first kid a couple weeks ago. Since then, he's been parading the kid around in SU gear and the team has taken a giant dive. It's clear the kid is an albatross of bad luck. What to do? What to say?

Tell your friend that, unless he takes this kid out of the SU gear immediately, you will teach him how to spell when he gets older. :cool:

Did they name the baby "Murry" ?

Tell your friend that, unless he takes this kid out of the SU gear immediately, you will teach him how to spell when he gets older. :cool:
post of the night

A perfect example of phonetic spelling.;)

Oh dear lord, how did I f it up that badly? Rough night, clearly. Maybe I had ex major leaguer mark knudson on my mind.

Reactions: 007

Is the kid named Damien? Hopefully he isn't a super-obsessed Orange fan and hasn't seen the ending to The Omen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom