Kudos to Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to Clemson

Shenexon

All American
Most of the threads posted since the game have been criticisms of the offense, the defense, and the coaching, in various combinations. I’d suggest that the root cause of our issues yesterday was that Clemson is a really good team and the individual contributions of the superb players on their roster. They beat us plain and simple.

That’s not to say that we don’t have issues because we clearly do, but it’s hard to win on the road and Clemson dominated us in several ways. It would have taken a superb effort on our part to be competitive. We’re not there yet with this team.

The crowd showed up and was loud. People were in their seats earlier than normal and did their job until Clemson took the game over. Clemson made plays and we didn’t. Kudos to them.

They brought a lot of fans but you couldn’t really hear them until late in the game. I love when Clemson comes to town. They’re a class act. I think our D played well enough to compete, but their D was dominant. We need more time and success before we can compete with their program on a yearly basis, but it’s really good to see what a dominant program looks like. Well done, Clemson.

Our tailgating is pretty competitive. The Fine tailgate raised a lot of money on Saturday, but I’ll let consigliere speak to that. The day was a great collection of events and I am honored to have been part of it. We need patience, some time to let our team’s leaders develop, and unwavering support until things come together.

We lost a lot after last season and it will take time for this team to develop an identity. It’s been a tough start with two road games and a game against the national champions. They need our support more than ever...

Class response yourself. I enjoyed myself and y'all treated my son (his first game) so well. We had a great time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom