La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

Love the video. Can't wait to watch the series.

On a side note, am I the only one totally underwhelmed with the display case for Ernie's Heisman? I guess they want quick access to it for photo/video shoots, but that thing is meh. Don't mind me. Now that we have new unis, I need something to complain about. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Really hoping they create something spectacular for it when they are building the national.title trophy case.to go alongside it next year

Without any details, are we all just assuming it'll be a hard knocks type thing? Suppose it could be 5 minute shorts, once a week. :-/ Anyone?

Don't let anybody ever tell you leadership and vision doesn't matter.

I learned this early on when I was a young buck in the Army. My company was the laughing stock of the 1st CAV. We had one change, a new 1SG, the highest ranking noncommissioned officer at the company level. He singlehandedly transformed our company with the same exact personnel from a zero to a hero. We won every soldier and NCO of the month, every guard mount, and all of our sports teams were top notch. We were equally feared by the enemy and our sister companies alike. What a difference one person can make. Dino is another example of that.

Love the video. Can't wait to watch the series.

On a side note, am I the only one totally underwhelmed with the display case for Ernie's Heisman? I guess they want quick access to it for photo/video shoots, but that thing is meh. Don't mind me. Now that we have new unis, I need something to complain about. :rolleyes:
But which one is the “real” one. The one in the football wing, or the one in the Dome? I’ve often wondered that. And isn’t there a b-ball nc trophy in both locations as well?

But which one is the “real” one. The one in the football wing, or the one in the Dome? I’ve often wondered that. And isn’t there a b-ball nc trophy in both locations as well?

Both Heisman's are real. Every time a heisman is won, the player gets one, as does the school.

When Ernie passed, his family gave his heisman back to us, which you'll find in the football wing. The school's version is in the Dome.

The MBB NC trophy is in the dome - another style is made, that is in the Melo center.

Both Heisman's are real. Every time a heisman is won, the player gets one, as does the school.

When Ernie passed, his family gave his heisman back to us, which you'll find in the football wing. The school's version is in the Dome.

The MBB NC trophy is in the dome - another style is made, that is in the Melo center.
Thanks!

This is awesome, feels like everything surrounding the football program is getting huge upgrades across the board.
It's nice to have pretty shiny new things and actually win greater than 5 games a year.

Great idea. The more we know about the guys, the easier it is to root for them. (Especially when it’s produced in house)

Thoroughly enjoyed it but would have preferred if half of the video wasn't covering the FlaSt game last year. Would have preferred to see more training and practicing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom