La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

Thoroughly enjoyed it but would have preferred if half of the video wasn't covering the FlaSt game last year. Would have preferred to see more training and practicing
You'll see more with the other episodes. I think showing the FSU game highlights added to the "episode"...especially with the commentary from the players.

Very very proud to be a fan of Syracuse University Football. The complete change in the culture of the program under Coach Babers and his entire Staff is incredible. I watch this and I feel as though I am watching a big time college football program. I may take heat for saying this, but I did not feel that way with previous coaching staffs. The players who were shown were very well spoken and focused. This was awesome. Can't wait for the next episode. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!!

They are going to show camp stuff . Tommy doesn’t think they are going to get miked up
Until episode 3 we have no practice material
Speaking of Tommy he came home today I’m happy about that off to Aruba in the am I’m signing off till next week

Wow.

For a long time it felt like we were at best a third tier program. From the losing to that sad uniform reveal at Destiny with a few orange and blue balloons on that “stage.” Everything was 3rd rate.

I just feel like we’re about to see something special. This year is going to be fun.

You'll see more with the other episodes. I think showing the FSU game highlights added to the "episode"...especially with the commentary from the players.
The commentary was nice, just feel like 7 minutes is a bit too much for a 13 and a half minute video

The commentary was nice, just feel like 7 minutes is a bit too much for a 13 and a half minute video
I think they consider that win the turning point of where occasionally great started trending towards consistently good. When the program “put itself on the map”.

The clemson win was great, the rest of the season was no bueno

Last edited:
Wait. I thought that Social Media didnt matter. Cant wait to cross reference the bball posters who like this.

Basketball does these videos throughout the year but it doesn't fit your agenda so you just completely ignore them. Trying to respond to you is a waste of time though.

Awesome production. Love the cameo by my dude Ryley at the Barber Shack in Camillus! Last time I was there, Zaire Franklin was getting cut. He does most of the SU basketball and football guys, along with us non athletic people like myself lol. Great stuff!

Man ...this is unfreaking beautiful. I cannot believe we are getting something like this.

The Florida State coverage hailed some NFL Films mystique. Don't mind game highlights at all. Better that than give away practice regimens. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

Put it on Netflix

not a knock and so happy to see the video however For a school with the best broadcast program in the country why did it take this long to do this? I love the hard knocks analogy a couple of others have used.

make a lot of this Propaganda and spread it to the masses

Not only does it fire us the fans up but no doubt this is a tremendous recruiting tool and another tool to highlight the best coach in the game, the unique campus/dome and our 10 win season!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom