La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

I’ll be ‘that guy.’ Why again did we have to look like clowns last year?

Those highlights would be SO MUCH better if we weren’t wearing a failed 3rd grade art project.*

*Apologies to any 3rd graders with failed art projects. Your work doesn’t deserve to be compared to the ‘uniforms’ that Nike put out last year. I’m just a little emotional right now.

In three years Dino’s done what no other man could have done. Yes theres one winning season in there, but he restored the city’s pride in its storied football team. If this team keeps winning, there will not be better fans than central new yorkers.

Just ran through more walls than the Kool Aid man
andy-reid-kool-aid-2.gif

I’ll be ‘that guy.’ Why again did we have to look like clowns last year?

Those highlights would be SO MUCH better if we weren’t wearing a failed 3rd grade art project.*

*Apologies to any 3rd graders with failed art projects. Your work doesn’t deserve to be compared to the ‘uniforms’ that Nike put out last year. I’m just a little emotional right now.
Cool

This is awesome, I envision a "hard-knocks" style doc with some player back stories, workout montages, and player down time. Doubt it will include any behind the scenes with the staff regarding strategy or personnel decisions.

Our video staff has been incredible. Would be awesome to see it go semi viral, on reddit/cfb or something.

As someone who loved the videos but hated the backing music choices for those pre and post game hype videos this year, I liked the music here a lot. Hope this is a sign of a new music "chooser" lol

Love the video. Can't wait to watch the series.

On a side note, am I the only one totally underwhelmed with the display case for Ernie's Heisman? I guess they want quick access to it for photo/video shoots, but that thing is meh. Don't mind me. Now that we have new unis, I need something to complain about. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Been waiting for a series like this. Looking forward to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom