La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

Love how close the db’s are. Talking about pushing eachother in workouts and running extra hills etc.

I used to look outside my dorm room before my morning job and see Khalil Mack and Brandon Oliver running hills at UB on their own to get extra in.

It’s a winning, pro attitude.

I was lolling at Kpogba saying he had never been in a cold tub before and that he was going to die of frostbite. What is he going to do come winter. ;)

The anguish in his face is hilarious. Man, I wish these episodes were longer - 30 minutes instead of 12.

The anguish in his face is hilarious. Man, I wish these episodes were longer - 30 minutes instead of 12.
I was thinking about this, I believe they are right in the wheelhouse for length. Their goal is not to give the die hard more to take in, those people will be there to support the team either way. Their goal is to get the average fan/person in upstate NY connected to the team in some way so that they can either get excited, reignite their fandom after all the down years, or introduce the youngest to the team for the first time.

The vast majority of content is so short now a days they can’t do much more than 10 minutes without losing the attention of the average person. But they have a killer intro that’s bound to get people to start watching and that adds a minute or so, but it’s well worth it.

As much as we want more, these are perfect for the goal of getting the average person hyped up.

At 1:37 who is the white dude walking with Devito and Welch wearing all black and has the long hair and tats? Is he a player?

Been a lurker for a long time. Finally registered to comment.

Like everyone else on this thread, I think these are fantastic. The thing that stands out the most to me is how composed and well-spoken these kids are on camera. Character guys.

Can't wait for season to start! Hope to see some of you on the Maryland road trip, then throughout the season at the Dome.

I kinda liked the locker room. It was Clean and crisp. They look better then the monstrosity that is LSU’s new rooms.
The actual lockers don't look great but I'm sure the rest is cool

Lol that’s Rex
Dang. Last time we saw him his hair was so short. His hair grew pretty darn fast and did he get a complete set of tat sleeves over just one summer? He doesn't even look like the same kid at all.
Wonder if Rex is sitting at #2 right now considering todays routes vs air it was him and Devito on the far side alternating with Welch, Summers and Gunther on the near side.

Dang. Last time we saw him his hair was so short. His hair grew pretty darn fast and did he get a complete set of tat sleeves over just one summer? He doesn't even look like the same kid at all.
Wonder if Rex is sitting at #2 right now considering todays routes vs air it was him and Devito on the far side alternating with Welch, Summers and Gunther on the near side.

Pretty much 'everybody' says it's Welch at QB2.
'Everybody' doesn't know for sure however, and things are always subject to change.

The actual lockers don't look great but I'm sure the rest is cool

They're better than they used to be.

I finally started watching these today. They are great! This program continues to do things right.

It appears that Josh Black will be difficult to move out of the way. My goodness, he's a monster.

I'm also terrified of our S&C staff. But that's a good thing. You can tell the bond they have with the players.

Looking forward to episode 4.

This video production team is 1st team All-American. Just amazing how well done these are.

Getting to see these kids behind the scenes makes you want to root for them that much harder. Excellent chemistry and charisma amongst them.

Kendall Coleman is going to be a star at whatever he does after Syracuse.
So so true. Kendall is an impressive man who will be a leader. He’s a special talent on the field, though, and will be playing in the NFL.

Loved what he said about all being one team and school. We’re all going to remember these last two senior classs for what they’ve been through and the work they’ve done turning this thing around. All the credit in the world to Dino and his staff but there’s something so special about a guy like Kendall.

Also what an awesome man for being in touch with his feelings and sharing his poetry. Examples like that are one of the qualities about Dino I love the most - he cares about his team and wants them to
Be better men. And that extends to things like this.

If you’re a parent of a prospective recruit, these videos are an awesome tool. Well done across the board. Makes me proud to be an alum.

I'm usually pretty jaded about propaganda products, but these are just so well done that I have to think they will be extremely effective on the recruiting front.

And they are genuinely fun to watch. Echo the previous comments about the quality of the kids.

Coleman, my god. Hope his lemons continue to be sweet.

Who is paired up means nothing ...
Scrimmages will play a big part in that
My honest opinion I like Rex and Clayton equally I think they both can move the offense. It’s almost impossible unless your an early enrolled to learn in a few weeks as far as true freshmen go .

So so true. Kendall is an impressive man who will be a leader. He’s a special talent on the field, though, and will be playing in the NFL.

Loved what he said about all being one team and school. We’re all going to remember these last two senior classs for what they’ve been through and the work they’ve done turning this thing around. All the credit in the world to Dino and his staff but there’s something so special about a guy like Kendall.

Also what an awesome man for being in touch with his feelings and sharing his poetry. Examples like that are one of the qualities about Dino I love the most - he cares about his team and wants them to
Be better men. And that extends to things like this.

If you’re a parent of a prospective recruit, these videos are an awesome tool. Well done across the board. Makes me proud to be an alum.

I guess we, or maybe me, categorize athletes in a certain way. Almost like a meat market. What’s your 40, can we put 40lbs on you and make you a DT...

It’s just amazing to see my stupidity answered. What an incredibly thoughtful young man. I bet there’s a lot more of that on this team. Great stuff from our student athletes and from the the students who are making these videos.

I guess we, or maybe me, categorize athletes in a certain way. Almost like a meat market. What’s your 40, can we put 40lbs on you and make you a DT...

It’s just amazing to see my stupidity answered. What an incredibly thoughtful young man. I bet there’s a lot more of that on this team. Great stuff from our student athletes and from the the students who are making these videos.
But what is his 40 time? Thinking rounds 4-6 ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom