La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

Just spotted Edinger, asked him if he was ready for Saturday... his response was, um, well:

Great series, very well done, enjoyed every episode. Coach Babers and Staff have truly changed the culture of the program and the young men have listened, bought in and put the hard work in. Watching these, you got the feeling you were watching a major college football team behind the scenes. Now all that is left for the young men is to transition all the hard work they have done onto the field and be successful. Good luck starting Saturday August 31, 2019 for the Syracuse University Football Team in 2019. One game at a time, Go Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whomever came up with this La Familia series, it's a stroke of genius. I thoroughly enjoyed all six episodes and kept me clued to the program throughout the summer. Can't wait for Saturday. GO CUSE!
This are the folks you can thank for this great series: Austin Beehner, Ben Krych, Mike Lang, Connor Nichols and Jordan Klingerman.

This are the folks you can thank for this great series: Austin Beehner, Ben Krych, Mike Lang, Connor Nichols and Jordan Klingerman.
Jordan has brought a world class professionalism to our video productions and let’s not forget the guy at the top who knows a little something about Entertainment and Sports Programming production!

Jordan has brought a world class professionalism to our video productions and let’s not forget the guy at the top who knows a little something about Entertainment and Sports Programming production!
The guy at the top...was listed as the co- Executive Producer. Kinda a big deal.

I watched something on YouTube with something similar NCSt is doing...not even close in quality

Dang. Last time we saw him his hair was so short. His hair grew pretty darn fast and did he get a complete set of tat sleeves over just one summer? He doesn't even look like the same kid at all.

I just saw another video of Rex and his tattoos aren't nearly like that, so I went back and I am 99% sure he had a spandex top that made it look like full sleeve tattoos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom