LA golf help needed: | Syracusefan.com

LA golf help needed:

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
My brother and I are doing a golf trip in late September. Looking for good, but accessible, public courses in LA.
Any recommendations?
You can DM me also. Thanks.

My brother and I are doing a golf trip in late September. Looking for good, but accessible, public courses in LA.
Any recommendations?
You can DM me also. Thanks.
Where are you going to be exactly? I can help. Lived in Seal Beach for 10 years...

Where are you going to be exactly? I can help. Lived in Seal Beach for 10 years...
We are a blank canvas for LA. Starting in S.F. Then 3 days at Pebble,Spy Glass and Spanish Bay. (Sun-Tue.) then down to LA.
Like to play Wed and or Thursday in LA (may do a day of sights) then to SD, where we hope to do Torrey Pines and Coronado.
Thanks

We are a blank canvas for LA. Starting in S.F. Then 3 days at Pebble,Spy Glass and Spanish Bay. (Sun-Tue.) then down to LA.
Like to play Wed and or Thursday in LA (may do a day of sights) then to SD, where we hope to do Torrey Pines and Coronado.
Thanks
I would say 2 options then. Brookside is a cool experience right next to the rose bowl. Can be busy and conditions can be great or fair. Then trump national is rancho Palos verdes is an insane property. Top notch service. Great golf. Can’t lose with either but 2 totally different experiences (and price)...
If you wanted a great stop between la and SD, go to pelican hill in Newport. One of the best public resorts and courses I’ve ever been to. Both courses are insanely fun and scenic ...
sounds like a great trip to pebble. Spyglass and Spanish you will like more than pebble (golf course wise) ... what a trip!

I would say 2 options then. Brookside is a cool experience right next to the rose bowl. Can be busy and conditions can be great or fair. Then trump national is rancho Palos verdes is an insane property. Top notch service. Great golf. Can’t lose with either but 2 totally different experiences (and price)...
If you wanted a great stop between la and SD, go to pelican hill in Newport. One of the best public resorts and courses I’ve ever been to. Both courses are insanely fun and scenic ...
sounds like a great trip to pebble. Spyglass and Spanish you will like more than pebble (golf course wise) ... what a trip!
Just got confirmed for Torrey Pines, on our last day. Coronado has some time restrictions before you can reserve. Thanks for your in put.

Just got confirmed for Torrey Pines, on our last day. Coronado has some time restrictions before you can reserve. Thanks for your in put.
The Trump course looks AMAZING. In for a penny…! Can’t book until 30 days out.

Pretty jealous of your trip. Lived in Monterey for a few years and miss it every single day.

I can second Pelican Hill. I play it everything I get out there.

Thanks to all for their input.

Itinerary is almost complete:

9/16: Arrive
9/17&18. Half Moon Bay. (Links course first)
9/19-21: Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay, Spyglass
9/22. Off day of sight seeing in LA
9/23: Trump International @ Palos Verdes
9/24: Travel to San Diego Open (hoping for Coronado
9/25: Torrey Pines
9/26: Return home

We are staying on site at Half Moon and Pebble.

All of our tee times are before 10:00 AM, giving us lots of time to do things in the areas around the courses.

Thanks to all for their input.

Itinerary is almost complete:

9/16: Arrive
9/17&18. Half Moon Bay. (Links course first)
9/19-21: Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay, Spyglass
9/22. Off day of sight seeing in LA
9/23: Trump International @ Palos Verdes
9/24: Travel to San Diego Open (hoping for Coronado
9/25: Torrey Pines
9/26: Return home

We are staying on site at Half Moon and Pebble.

All of our tee times are before 10:00 AM, giving us lots of time to do things in the areas around the courses.
If you plan on taking a trip through Big Sur one of the days in Monterey, would recommend Sierra Mar at Post Ranch Inn if you want to do fancy with stunning views or Big Sur Taphouse for cheap and easier.

If you plan on taking a trip through Big Sur one of the days in Monterey, would recommend Sierra Mar at Post Ranch Inn if you want to do fancy with stunning views or Big Sur Taphouse for cheap and easier.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom