La La Land | Syracusefan.com

La La Land

KellySyracuse

Living Legend
saw it last night and was blown away on how good it was. I did not know too much about the premise before seeing it other than it had some music it in but I'm not kidding when I say, the opening number completely sucked me in through to the end of the film. What a performance by Stone and Gosling, who actually sang during filming for some of the numbers and did not lip sync to a track. Amazing, they should both be up for awards for this one.

saw it last night and was blown away on how good it was. I did not know too much about the premise before seeing it other than it had some music it in but I'm not kidding when I say, the opening number completely sucked me in through to the end of the film. What a performance by Stone and Gosling, who actually sang during filming for some of the numbers and did not lip sync to a track. Amazing, they should both be up for awards for this one.
Netflix?

I haven't seen a movie in so long I figured this referred to Carmelo's spouse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom