La Liga to begin playing regular season matches in the U.S.

jncuse

Hall of Fame
You will get a regular season game, but other then the first year, except the opponents to be Rutgers and Pitt of the league,

Melancer46

All American
You will get a regular season game, but other then the first year, except the opponents to be Rutgers and Pitt of the league,
Seems like the contract will stipulate that one of the Big 5 teams in Spain will be in each game, at least in the earlier stages

Alsacs

Warning: My opinion isn’t to be taken as fact
Yeah it makes sense. The NFL putting games in Wembley made this seem like it was going to happen. EPL, La Liga, and Bundelisga all will put games here eventually.

Hoo's That

All American
Yeah it makes sense. The NFL putting games in Wembley made this seem like it was going to happen. EPL, La Liga, and Bundelisga all will put games here eventually.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Serie A did it, too.

KaiserUEO

Living Legend
I’d imagine it was MLS that was blocking it for a bit.

While the NFL has been there for a while, I don’t think they move in division and marquis games there, but the big boys have certainly played there.

Baseball is the wacko moving a heavyweight title fight to London.

Let’s see ManU-Liverpool and Real-Barca in a non friendly at Giants Stadium.

Top Bottom