La Liga to begin playing regular season matches in the U.S. | Syracusefan.com

La Liga to begin playing regular season matches in the U.S.

You will get a regular season game, but other then the first year, except the opponents to be Rutgers and Pitt of the league,

You will get a regular season game, but other then the first year, except the opponents to be Rutgers and Pitt of the league,

Seems like the contract will stipulate that one of the Big 5 teams in Spain will be in each game, at least in the earlier stages

Yeah it makes sense. The NFL putting games in Wembley made this seem like it was going to happen. EPL, La Liga, and Bundelisga all will put games here eventually.

Yeah it makes sense. The NFL putting games in Wembley made this seem like it was going to happen. EPL, La Liga, and Bundelisga all will put games here eventually.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Serie A did it, too.

I’d imagine it was MLS that was blocking it for a bit.

While the NFL has been there for a while, I don’t think they move in division and marquis games there, but the big boys have certainly played there.

Baseball is the wacko moving a heavyweight title fight to London.

Let’s see ManU-Liverpool and Real-Barca in a non friendly at Giants Stadium.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom