Lake Placid Summit Classic - 30th Anniversary

Powellfan

Scout Team

Does anyone know who will make up the Burning Orange this year? Also understand current Orange players can play for other teams as well. Hope to see a nice mix of incoming players and veterans.

laxsummit

2nd String
See GMC n Mesa Fresh in mens gold division are comprised of current college all star calber starters (including Porter) from couple of top teams and could win the NCAAs so one of those two should win that division. . Meanwhile current orange players are dispersed amongst 3-4 teams and playing with a cast of varied abilities.. LP site has registered players but incomplete n just a few cuse names listed for burning orange. Several more on graph tex and some on burnt orange. Some good ex Cuse players may b participating on Burning Orange but not yet lisyed, maybe register day of arrival.

Orangelax

Scout Team
See GMC n Mesa Fresh in mens gold division are comprised of current college all star calber starters (including Porter) from couple of top teams and could win the NCAAs so one of those two should win that division. . Meanwhile current orange players are dispersed amongst 3-4 teams and playing with a cast of varied abilities.. LP site has registered players but incomplete n just a few cuse names listed for burning orange. Several more on graph tex and some on burnt orange. Some good ex Cuse players may b participating on Burning Orange but not yet lisyed, maybe register day of arrival.
I've heard that Kennedy, Trimboli, Dearth & Scanlan are playing for the Burning Orange.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
I didn’t see any registered players or rosters, do you have a link? Just curious to take a look.

I’ll be playing up there this weekend, I’ll let you know what I see.

laxsummit

2nd String
Go to website of Lake Placid Summit lacrosse, scroll all the way down the page past all the ads and the after weather report you'll see 'player rosters" under Tourney HQ hit that and then hit registered adult players, from there you'll see the list of adults in various divisions and can sort out by team or team

Good luck Phat . Drink lightly, be alot of hungover talent

ivorytower

2nd String
According to registration, Ryan Powell is playing for 35 + Burnt Orange who beat CNY hawks today

laxsummit

2nd String
Porter (and Phaup) are registered as players for GMH. Believe Trimboli is playing for burning orange

Laxatively

Walk On
Burning Orange lost - play consolation tomorrow
GMH (Porter and Phaup) won - in final tomorrow

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom