Larry Brown to SMU? | Syracusefan.com

Larry Brown to SMU?

What a bad idea. Buzz would work though. Texas is his stomping grounds. Forget Brown. What's the point?

What a bad idea. Buzz would work though. Texas is his stomping grounds. Forget Brown. What's the point?

I dunno, I could kind of see it. He obviously won't stick around long, but if you're SMU, it might get you some buzz and I bet they are good for a few years.

I dunno, I could kind of see it. He obviously won't stick around long, but if you're SMU, it might get you some buzz and I bet they are good for a few years.
Do HS kids even know who Larry Brown is?

If they want to finish in the top 16 in the NNBE they better start stealing some Texas kids from the B12

It's odd to think that you hire a HC, and his coach-in-waiting on the same day. Especially when you know the exact date the HC goes...but it is a publicity thing. Just like Isaiah Thomas at FIU.

It's odd to think that you hire a HC, and his coach-in-waiting on the same day. Especially when you know the exact date the HC goes...but it is a publicity thing. Just like Isaiah Thomas at FIU.
Insurance to recruits, if Brown gets ill?

Do HS kids even know who Larry Brown is?

I guess I can't speak for them, but I would think so? He's a pretty famous coach, right? (trying to put myself in a 17 year old's shoes; maybe i'm wrong).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom