Larry Sanders Fight Video Released | Syracusefan.com

Larry Sanders Fight Video Released

When he got mobbed @ the :34 mark it looked like a scene straight out of a zombie apocalypses movie. Dude had no chance.

Ummm, who's Larry Sanders? Seriously.

One of, if not the best, shotblocker in the NBA. Plays for Bucks - very good young player but has attitude issues.

the_larry_sanders_show-show.jpg

Jesus, are they fighting on an ice rink or something?

I'm so disappointed in him. He's worked so hard to go from being a laughing stock to being arguably the best post defender in the NBA. Works his ass off to assume the role of being the face of the franchise. And then this. Just when you think the guy has turned a new leaf. It's really a shame.

thought the exact same thing

I just googled him.. .he is a Bucks player who played at VCU... i am confused why it was posted here? and mroe confused why the OP thought it may have been posted prior? was there any convo ever about larry sanders on this forum before?

Jesus, are they fighting on an ice rink or something?

I'm so disappointed in him. He's worked so hard to go from being a laughing stock to being arguably the best post defender in the NBA. Works his ass off to assume the role of being the face of the franchise. And then this. Just when you think the guy has turned a new leaf. It's really a shame.

its a night club fight... they were throwing ice cubes at eachother. ice cubes.

I saw the Syracuse basketball team in a fight that was 10x this.