Las Vegas

AZOrange

Living Legend
Just got back from checking out Circa... my goodness that is amazing. I didn’t go up to stadium swim, but if it’s anything like the book, it’s gonna be epic
Changes Fremont

AZOrange

Living Legend
Sonnary got sick of being cold lol. We moved her down here in October. I've been going back and forth. Plan is to spend my winters in NV, summers in AK. If a job pops up here in NV that's too good to pass up, I might jump on it and hang down here full time. My program in Alaska only has 3 years left before it ends anyway. Tricky times for the ol cusetroop. I never thought I'd leave Alaska
Sweet lord that is quite a change...

CuseTroop

Polar Bear Hunter
Sweet lord that is quite a change...

Yeaaa man, it's been a wild 6 months or so. I never thought I'd leave Alaska, she's wanted to leave for years. A while back, we agreed that we'd leave state once my program ended (10 year grant, 3 years left). When we found out that her daughter who is in nursing school in NV was pregnant, I knew I didn't have a choice lol. Can't keep ladytroop from grandbaby. Original plan was for them to be here, I'd stay in Alaska and just visit each month, but it hasn't really worked out like that. I've spent like 3 weeks in AK since October. Sold the house up there, and I was going to live in my vintage camper van for the summer, but again, plans change and I think I might just spend a few weeks up there in May, and drive the camper here. We'll see lol.

Makes it a ton easier to get to games tho. You folks are going to see a lot more of troop and his fam!

ssbriefcase

All American
Yeaaa man, it's been a wild 6 months or so. I never thought I'd leave Alaska, she's wanted to leave for years. A while back, we agreed that we'd leave state once my program ended (10 year grant, 3 years left). When we found out that her daughter who is in nursing school in NV was pregnant, I knew I didn't have a choice lol. Can't keep ladytroop from grandbaby. Original plan was for them to be here, I'd stay in Alaska and just visit each month, but it hasn't really worked out like that. I've spent like 3 weeks in AK since October. Sold the house up there, and I was going to live in my vintage camper van for the summer, but again, plans change and I think I might just spend a few weeks up there in May, and drive the camper here. We'll see lol.

Makes it a ton easier to get to games tho. You folks are going to see a lot more of troop and his fam!
Dam man! Life comes at you fast, haha. Oh well new beginnings. I thought I would've been back up to AK by now. We're headed to Pyramid lake first week of April. No time for Vegas on that trip, but I'll be out in Vegas soon enough. We're definitely grabbing beers. Also I'm sure you'll be road tripping that camper around some of the wonders of the lower 48, like Utah and CO soon enough.

CuseTroop

Polar Bear Hunter
Dam man! Life comes at you fast, haha. Oh well new beginnings. I thought I would've been back up to AK by now. We're headed to Pyramid lake first week of April. No time for Vegas on that trip, but I'll be out in Vegas soon enough. We're definitely grabbing beers. Also I'm sure you'll be road tripping that camper around some of the wonders of the lower 48, like Utah and CO soon enough.
Hell yea man, hit me up! And we’ll for sure be up that way with the ol camper!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom