Last night was the Edwards coming out party | Syracusefan.com

Last night was the Edwards coming out party

I would say his coming out party was against North Carolina. But awesome again last night.. came up with a big time rebound. That kid needs to keep getting minutes

I would say his coming out party was against North Carolina. But awesome again last night.. came up with a big time rebound. That kid needs to keep getting minutes
Something tells me he will. :)

He’s come out long ago .. second he enters the game .. the offense boards against us just stop .. I don’t know how .. it’s not even like he’s getting all the boards .. it’s like everyone else puts on their big boy shorts when he comes in and takes on the personality of Ivan Drago

To me the defense took a massive step forward when he went into the game. It was like SDSU did not know what to do when we put i. a center with a little size. Made the entire d better.
Yeah, the Edwards and Kadary defensive combo makes the zone into the weapon we're used to, and it just gets nastier when Braswell is out there.

It begs the question...What the hell was JB waiting for? Could edwards (as well as braswell) have been that bad in practice all year until 3 weeks ago? Strange...

He moves so well and covers the paint effortlessly. Imagine how good he’ll be when he actually gets PT and experience and is a little more confident snatching boards.

Did Jesse get pulled with 7 minutes left for rest ? Or did he mess something up ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom