All Conference
Biancardi UK
Finklestein UK
Francisco GT
LaPLante UK
Rankin UK
Stoval UK
Telep UK

Arbitragegls 'Cuse...wait am i the only one...this seems weird...but if it comes to be true...sobeit...'Cuse has a top team and NN will miss out on a family environment and a NC...

It really is astonishing how much everyone is dismissing us. It really is.

They obviously dont know how to read between the lines like we do.

I would venture to guess that the analysts are looking at basketball criteria, like what is the best basketball situation, potential playing time, coaches, and track record of schools putting players in the NBA. On those criteria, UK should be the favorite, and as a pure analyst, I would pikck UK as well.

Our advantages are things like proximity to home, and NNs friendship with MCW. On these types of criteria, we obviously have a huge advantage.

It all comes down to how NN weights ALL these criteria. Accordingly, we may indeed shock the world.

But if we don't get him, we are still in very good shape.

Biancardi UK
Finklestein UK
Francisco GT
LaPLante UK
Rankin UK
Stoval UK
Telep UK

Arbitragegls 'Cuse...wait am i the only one...this seems weird...but if it comes to be true...sobeit...'Cuse has a top team and NN will miss out on a family environment and a NC...
Muck of that is probably just because UK has gotten whom ever they wanted over the past 3 years. So they assume that it will happen again and that isn't an unfair assumption either. It is gotten so that UK is the new UNC / Duke of recruiting, they make their grocery list and get their kids. The next thing will be an unranked kid getting a scholly at UK will automatically become a McD's AA for just committing to UK.

Biancardi UK
Finklestein UK
Francisco GT
LaPLante UK
Rankin UK
Stoval UK
Telep UK

Ignorance is bliss

I'm surprised by so many UK picks - after the shock the world comment you would think you would see more a G'Town lean. lol

Maybe he's going to Le Moyne. He can be close to his good friend MCW and really shock everyone.