16. Northern Illinois
20. Boise State
24. Louisville
25. Kent State
31. Cincinnati
32. Rutgers
42. Syracuse
70. Pittsburgh

If these are accurate, Northern Illinois would bump Oklahoma and have them face either Florida or Florida State. Thanks BE!

These could also be used as justification for the Russell Athletic bowl to pick Cincy over Rutgirls.

Yep. Early polls, like Sagarin, are out and NIU is top 16. If the BCS has them there, they'll end up in Orange vs FSU and Lville would go Sugar who picks before OB.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Its not just the BE fault the MAC Champ will be rated higher than both the BE Champ and the B1G Champ. So FSU fans can blame Nebraska for pooping the bed last nite and Louisville losing to UConn.

I really hope the humans do the right thing and put UGA ahead of Fla in the polls.

Niu to the orange would bump Oklahoma and all big 12 teams down a notch, meaning wvu likely to pinstripe and cuse to compass. Ugh.

If Pitt makes a better bowl than us then I hope TGD goes on the TV and calls out the boobs in charge of the BE out of spite. How a co-champion would have to go Birmingham is a joke. The Belk should want us more than Cincinnati but the BE is apparently pushing the Belk to take Cincinnati we will have gotten screwed royally if we fall below the Stripe Bowl Pitt doesn't travel better than us. WVU fans are going to go the Pinstripe Bowl no matter the opponent Pitt will bring 2-5k at most and WVU will bring 20k for that game. SU will bring 10-15k for the Pinstripe F the Yankees if they pass on SU for Pitt.

You see from here what scheduling tough does for you-Absolutely nothing. Might as well play a Rutgers schedule and get rewarded.

The Northwestern late hit sez hi!

As does the pick 6 off of reddish's chest.

May as well add in kraut mans kick into the Rutgers dline

As does the pick 6 off of reddish's chest.

May as well add in kraut mans kick into the Rutgers dline
Well the if we win one of RU/UC we are playing gulp Florida in NOLA which wouldn't have been pretty, but I heard Duke is going to the Belk Bowl in Charlotte and so I hope the Belk realizes Cincinnati will NOT bring more fans than SU would to Charlotte and for the sake of the bowl's attendance takes SU over Cincy. Unless they are okay with a stadium of around 20-25k UC-Duke should not be that matchup.

It is a travesty if Nil takes a BCS bid from OK. This could be a seminal moment in ten years if the BCS schools leave the NCAA.

It is a travesty if Nil takes a BCS bid from OK. This could be a seminal moment in ten years if the BCS schools leave the NCAA.
How does that makes sense? The conferences run the BCS, not the NCAA. They added these access clauses to prevent the gov't from getting all riled up and butting in. And the system has already been changed, you just have to wait 2 years for it to happen.

Well its going to happen. Everyone is projecting NIU is in now. I for one love it. F this system. I root for as much chaos as possible when it comes to college football and their archaic post season.

Pete Thamel @SIPeteThamel
BREAKING: Northern Illinois vs Florida State is official in the Orange Bowl, according to a source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom